Code of Ethics
The International Multisensory Structured Language Education Council (IMSLEC®), an accrediting body, shall:
- Maintain integrity in complying with IMSLEC bylaws, standards, rules, and procedures.
- Provide impartial access and equal opportunity for all applicants for accreditation.
- Protect the privacy and confidentiality of information gathered in the accrediting process.
- Provide adequate safeguards against conflicts of interest and/or preferential treatment in the accrediting process.
- Provide for confidentiality of the decision-making process.
- Respect the intellectual property rights of others by crediting sources as appropriate and complying with the copyright and trademark laws of the United States of America in force and effect.
- Adhere to prevailing professional standards and avoid misrepresentations in advertising and marketing professional services, reporting research results, and promoting products.